Digital Transformation Leadership Certificate in Cloud (shortening the name to save time), consists of five courses: Decoding Disruptive Technologies, Crafting a Digital Strategy, AWS Cloud Foundations, Leading Transformational Change, and Implementing a Digital Future. Each of these requires a minimum of 16 hours work, over two weeks. So the certificate would require 80 hours work, over 10 weeks. That is a little shorter than an Australian university semester-long course. This is much larger than the Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) recognized micro-credentials which start at about 40 hours study. But it is shorter than proposed in the European MOOC Consortium (EMC) a Common Microcredential Framework (CMF), which envisages 100 to 150 hours study.
The first five of certificates offered by AU are:
- Leader Development Program Certificate;
- Essential Skills for Leaders Certificate;
- Digital Transformation Leadership in Cloud Certificate;
- Digital Transformation Leadership in Machine Learning Certificate; and
- Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification™ Training