|ANU "TechLauncher" |
in flat floor classroom.
"Teachers and students will need to learn to use new flexible classrooms.ps: The day before at EduBuild I will be speaking on "Decreasing Campus Energy Use With Flexible Classrooms and e-Learning".
This will require blending the physical spaces with online tools and techniques. Both staff and students will need to work together, with team teaching and group learning.
- How do we get teachers to use these new spaces for more than old fashioned "chalk and talk"
- How can physical spaces be integrated with flipped, blended and online courses?
- How can these spaces fostering student engagement?
- How do these spaces promote collaborative and peer learning?
- What curriculum changes are needed to promote effective use of new teaching spaces?
- Can the new teaching spaces also be innovation centers?
- Do teachers, and university academics, need new formal qualifications to teach in these spaces?"
Post a Comment