|Dr. Martha Cleveland-Innes, |
"In this , you will explore the fundamentals of the learning process and various models of online courses to determine your learning preferences and which forms of online learning are best for you. Activities will address common misconceptions, frustrations and fears about online learning, and introduce techniques to help overcome such obstacles and gain confidence as a learner.
Throughout the course you will be guided through an interactive and reflective process by a team of online learning specialists, with the opportunity to join in live sessions with leading researchers in online education.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what it means to learn - anywhere, anytime.
- Clarify personal learning preferences.
- Identify common components of an online learning environment.
- Compare differences between online and traditional learning.
- Plan for areas of personal adjustment required for success in online learning.
- Analyze different types of learning environments including a personal learning environment.
- Explore and employ effective online communication tools and strategies.
- Describe the role of an online learning community in supporting learning.
Certificates of completion are available for participants who pass all five module quizzes."
Post a Comment