Flint presented the ANU TechLauncher Program for student start-ups.
ACSW 2016 runs until Friday, with ten conferences. The program includes plenary presentations by Professor Judy Kay, University of Sydney on "A Human-Centred View of Big Personal Data: Scrutable User Models for Privacyand Control", Dr Kerry Taylor, Chair W3C/OGC Spatial Data on the Web Working Group & ANU, on "Semantic Sensor Networks: The Internet of Things needs the Web of Data" and Geraldine Torrisi-Steele, Griffith University, on "Supporting students' development of metacognition and problem solving skills".
Conferences at ACSW 2016:
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling (APCCM)
- Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC)
- Australasian Computing Education Conference (ACE)
- Australasian Information Security Conference (AISC)
- Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC)
- Australasian User Interface Conference (AUIC)
- Australasian Web Conference (AWC)
- Australasian Workshop on Health Informatics and Knowledge Management (HIKM)
- Interactive Entertainment (IE)
- Australasian Conference on Artificial Life and Computational Intelligence (ACALCI)