|ANU "TechLauncher" |
in flat floor classroom.
"Teachers and students will need to learn to use new flexible classrooms.
This will require blending the physical spaces with online tools and techniques. Both staff and students will need to work together, with team teaching and group learning.
- How do we get teachers to use these new spaces for more than old fashioned "chalk and talk"
- How can physical spaces be integrated with flipped, blended and online courses?
- How can these spaces fostering student engagement?
- How do these spaces promote collaborative and peer learning?
- What curriculum changes are needed to promote effective use of new teaching spaces?
- Can the new teaching spaces also be innovation centers?
- Do teachers, and university academics, need new formal qualifications to teach in these spaces?"