"... Torch Center seeks to achieve four major objectives by cooperating with other pertinent authorities at central and local levels.
- To perfect the support system for high-tech industrialization, focusing on promoting indigenous innovation;
- To foster the growth of tech-based SMEs and boost technological innovation in enterprises;
- To promote the development of innovation clusters and advance upgrades in high technologies;
- To mobilize innovative resources including capital, technology and talent to reinforce support for innovation and industrialization.To realize the above goals, we will try to carry out nine pillar tasks:
- To create favorable high-tech industrialization systems and mechanisms propitious to indigenous innovation;
- To boost the capacity for independent innovation in tech-based companies;
- To strengthen the construction of high-tech industrial bases;
- To speed up the establishment of the fostering and tutorial system of technology companies;
- To intensify the construction of a service system for innovation clusters;
- To further improve the financing and investment system for high-tech industrialization;
- To promote technology transfers and business-research cooperation;
- To encourage the globalization of high-tech industries."
From Mission: Torch High Technology Industry Development Center Program, Ministry of Science and Technology, China.
Segal, A. (2003). Digital dragon: high-technology enterprises in China. Cornell University Press.
Post a Comment