Course contentNew Technology Alignment has an emphasis on opening your mind to new technical trends, and how they align with business today.
It includes four modules, which explore:
- Frameworks for measuring the impacts of technology on business performance
- Fostering innovation and encouraging adoption
- Technology assessment and integration
- Promotion and realising benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies.
- Ability to identify new and emerging information technology trends and assess their relevance and potential value to the organisation.
- Ability to strategise for and promote emerging technology awareness among staff and management.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
New Technology Course for New Entrepreneurs
The Australian Computer Society has an on-line course which might be of interest to new entrepreneurs with a technical background: "New Technology Alignment", starting 19 January 2015 (I am the tutor). This may be of interest to former public servants taking part in the Public Sector Landing Pad program (PSLP) at Entry 29 co-working space in Canberra, and those in other co-working spaces around the world.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment