working in teams with a supervisor, ANU technical staff and a consulting firm. Overall load is approximately 100 hours effort with a stipend.
This opportunity is also open to students undertaking the course "ICT Sustainability" (COMP7310) at ANU in Semester 1, 2018. Research undertaken during the internship can be submitted as assessment for the course.
Please contact Dr. Igor Skryabin from the ANU Energy Change Institute for details of the internship and Tom Worthington from ANU Computer Science for details of ICT Sustainability. A meeting about the ANU Energy Master Plan,will be held 16 October.
ANU Energy Change Institute
ANU Energy Master Plan Internship
An Opportunity for ANU students to contribute to the development of ANU Energy Master Plan
- ECI is creating a multidisciplinary team of half a dozen of ANU students supporting the development of ANU Energy Master Plan.
- Term: 10 month, commencing late November 2017
- Work in teams with ECI supervisor, F&S and consulting firm
- Overall load: ~ 100 hours
- Paid work! ~ $5000.
Inquiries: Dr. Igor Skryabin
What is the Energy Master Plan?
- The plan will be a unique, research-led partnership of expertise between the ANU Energy Change Institute, and the Facilities and Services Division
- It will create a living test-bed that will provide a high-profile environment for research and education
- The EMP will include gas, water, thermal and electricity energy vectors, and will involve energy savings, efficiency, generation and storage
- The EMP will create an ANU electricity micro-grid that will provide a demand management facility for the ACT by the Territory’s largest customer
From: ANU Energy Master Plan meeting, ANU Energy Change Institute, October 2017
Post a Comment