"In this upcoming course, you’ll explore some of the deeper issues surrounding open education; specifically, practical decisions and questions that should be asked when developing, reusing, and collaborating on open education activities. Each day the facilitators will provide stimulus for reflection and group discussion, as well as a synthesis of the previous days’ discussion."
- From Resources to Practice: why ‘mere access’ isn’t enough.
- ‘I’ll know it when I see it’, or, usefully defining quality in openness.
- Assessment in an open world: beyond the disposable assignment.
- Designing for reuse: PDF and the open practitioner.
- ‘Nothing new’ or radical reality? Putting openness into practice.
FacilitatorsAdrian Stagg, Manager (Open Educational Practice) for the University of Southern Queensland.
Emma Power, research assistant for the Pro-Vice Chancellor’s Office (SILS), at the University of Southern Queensland.
Post a Comment